Register now for a webinar featuring the input of the latest Florida Citrus Achievement Award Winners.
An upcoming webinar, “Citrus Achievement Award Winners Tackle the Big Topics,” is slated for Thursday, June 18th, starting at 2:00 p.m. Sponsored by UPL OpenAg, the webinar will have four Florida Citrus Achievement Award winners, including the latest Citrus Achievement Award winner, Steven Callaham, to discuss issues facing the Florida citrus industry. See the details below.
Florida Citrus Achievement Award Winners Webinar
According to the registration page for the Florida Citrus Achievement Award Winners webinar, “The distinguished panel will cover topics ranging from the coronavirus, markets, new varieties, living with HLB, and much more. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from leading voices in Florida citrus.”
Featured speakers include:
- Frank Giles, the Editor of Florida Grower Magazine, the publication that awards the Florida Citrus Achievement Award.
- Steven Callham, the 2020 Florida Citrus Achievement Award winner and the CEO of the Dundee Citrus Growers’ Association.
- Bob Behr, the 2019 Florida Citrus Achievement Award winner and the CEO of Florida’s Natural Growers.
- Mike Sparks, the 2014 Florida Citrus Achievement Award winner and the Executive Vice President and CEO of Florida Citrus Mutual.
- Jim Snively, the 2008 Florida Citrus Achievement Award winner and the Vice President of Grove Operations for Southern Gardens Groves Corporation.
The Florida Citrus Achievement Award is given to “an individual grower, allied member, legislator, researcher, or anyone else who stands out through leadership, innovation, dedication, and active participation.”
Interested participants can register for the webinar here.
Griffin Fertilizer is committed to helping both growers and ranchers make sound agronomic and economic decisions in order to maximize the health of their grove and pasture. As a full-service custom dry & liquid fertilizer blender and crop protection product distributor, we will continue our mission to further advance Florida agriculture. For questions or concerns about your farm or pasture, contact us and one of our team will be in touch.